<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8456491?origin\x3dhttp://unown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

UNOWN

Friday, October 14, 2005 @ Friday, October 14, 2005

lp_1155
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am Post subject: extreme

an earlier quote
"A ball bounces. A pin drops. A man falls, Gravity is the glue which binds us to this cyan terra firma. We are about to apply the solvent Which will free our species forever? No room for maneuver, The world is shrinking like a raisin from a grape. From all sides of the towering triangulation. Meeting your shadow and the echo of your mind Before you knew you even left. Landscapes curling through space, hewn from rock, cut from ice. Ships blur like the smears of hurled paint, unearthing the globe, Sound tracking your dreams and visions....... Never dwell on past days, leave those damp gray days alone. Our future has more color, more speed. More noise. The expectation of precocious hyperbola. From jungle to city to the womb of function. Shake your head and free yourself. Grasping enlightenment and accepting The impenetrable fluxuational equation 400 miles per hour..... Lifting you from earth at heart shattering speeds. One player or two player modes... forget god! For now at least Your ship is god now reaching 500 mph What road I cant make it out. Blur>>>>>>>?????? My brain is squashed up against the back of my skull. But yet I sit here and think of no god, oops I forgot I am in a race. Securing momentous propulsion from the immanent moxie emulation my suit now is being ripped slowly off my body. Theres no luck only faith! Your going to cease to exist only if you think you can't handle it. The ground is being pulled up from the force of the anti-grav. I am just a pilot in this electromagnetic oscillation, There geniuses creating force field voodoo. I cant die Well might as well play Its only a game Anyway"

Post a Comment